Sunday 7 December 2014

Where's the snow?!

After a month in the UK I flew out to Austria on the 2nd. I spent a day in Salzburg sightseeing and looking at all the Christmas markets. It's quite nice to get the chance to see a bit more than just the airport when you fly everywhere!


Our base for the winter has now changed, I won't be based in Innerkrems this winter, but in a small village near Nassfeld. However due to Europe's snow shortage it hasn't opened yet so we've been training in Mölltal on the glacier. The conditions here have been pretty good and free skiing has been fun in the powder. We're just hoping it gets colder and the snow gets harder to get better gate training in! 



Enjoying my GS training and free skiing with my new POC gear, I love it! Huge thanks to 9point9ltd and www.2pure.co.uk



My first races of the season should be in GS in Leogang next weekend followed by SL in Kranska Gora, they've started making artificial snow in Leogang so hopefully the races will go ahead!!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment