Thursday 18 September 2014

Nia's Everywhere....

Well today was the day the Jack Wills Young Brits Award Winners 2014 went up in stores all over the UK! I popped into the Norwich store to say hi today, it's surreal!


To follow the story and to see my fellow winners check out www.jackwills.com and for my interview and video follow www.blog.jackwills.com this is where I will also be posting my updates throughout the winter. For anybody interested in applying for 2015 there's information on the site!

In thumb news I'm now seeing my hand therapist regularly and have started physiotherapy. My thumb is healing well and I will be back on skis at the end of October! For the time being I'm doing fitness training 5-6 times a week to make up for the time I lost after recovering from surgery! 

Nia x

No comments:

Post a Comment